. Durbz Blog: Crossloop

Please note that this blog has moved to http://www.marcforrest.com

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Crossloop

I have recently been helping a few family and friends setting up new pc's, but as always, the minute you mention the word "computer", you know EVERYTHING !!! (right)

Until I came across Crossloop. Now when I set up a new PC the first thing I do is install Crossloop, and when they call me for help, I just hook up straight into their pc and sort the problem out.

I HAVE to recommended this to everyone who does "grandma IT support"

get it @ www.crossloop.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marc - thank you so much from all of us at CrossLoop! The all is a very small number though :)
Please let me know if you or your readers have questions!
Also, I would recommend that you stay close to our blog (URL against my name) - we are toiling hard at a new release based on user feedback!

Anonymous said...

Great recommendation! I'm going to use it for my grandma tech support. In my case, I'm the grandma, and I do the tech support. This will be a big help.

Richblogger said...

Hi Marc I would like you to please come check out my blog.Its about making money from blogging.The post you need to start reading is situated on the green nav bar under the description. Please leave a comment on the main page after reading. Have a nice day