. Durbz Blog: Free Dating in South Africa

Please note that this blog has moved to http://www.marcforrest.com

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Free Dating in South Africa





A mate of mine from It-Ideas has started a free internet dating site in South Africa, called letsmeet.
While there may be plenty of these out there, this one has a very cool twist.

Imagine sitting in the traffic and see a hottie, you simply jot down the license number, go to www.letsmeet.co.za and you can leave a messge. If they are registered they simply get sent a private message, otherwise the your message is stored until they register on the site. Cool idea.

Give it a bash at www.letsmeet.co.za

Lemme know what you think

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Dare I click this link? The last time I tried an online dating service I was accosted with weirdo's....

(and I don't think I'd be noticed in traffic - my car would put ANYONE off! :) )