. Durbz Blog: Ta Ta Ma Bye Bye

Please note that this blog has moved to http://www.marcforrest.com

Monday, January 24, 2005

Ta Ta Ma Bye Bye



Quite a funny joke I received recentley...

"Staff from a Johannesburg company decided to pull a practical joke on

their boss who had a habit of playing serious jokes on everyone else.


While having dinner at a restaurant in Rosebank, the boss
went to the toilet, and they went through his wallet and found his Lotto
Ticket. Then, they wrote down his numbers and called over the waitress
to set up a little prank.

She came back half an hour later and asked if anyone wanted to know the
evening's Lotto winning numbers then proceeded to read them out aloud,
before setting the numbers on the table. The boss looked at the numbers,
then casually pulled out his, from his wallet and compared them.

He became really silent, put his wallet back in his jacket and sat down
again, and checked the numbers, very, very carefully. Then, he sculled
his drink, and checked his numbers again.

He stood up in his chair and shouted out to the whole room, "I just want
to let you all know something. I've been having an affair with my
secretary for months. I don't like any of you, and I have hated working
for this company. I've never put forward any of your requests for
raises. You can all go to Hell, cause I've just won a load of money, and
I'm leaving."



tata ma chance...



tata ma job...



tata ma marriage... "

Eish dude....sorree...!!


No comments: