. Durbz Blog: I'm Slack

Please note that this blog has moved to http://www.marcforrest.com

Monday, July 31, 2006

I'm Slack

I know I have been terribly slack lately with my blog. In fact every day when I read all the other blogs I have on my Bloglines, I feel more and more bad.

Having started in a new department at work, time seems to be more and more limited. Then get home, and there is hardly any time there to blog. But I'm goign to try more. Promise.

Why am I blogging today. Well it seems a bit of blog history has been made in South Africa.
Today Tertia from the Number 1 Ranked South African Blog; So Close, has finally had her book published. She has been writing her book for ages now about her life and intertility. Anybody who reads this blog, knows all the hardships she has been through, and judging from this book, it looks as if its going to be a major sucess.

Read more about the book here, and order it from Kalahari or Loot

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's back! I thought you'd abandoned your post. Anyways, I picked up the baton where you left off, so come check out http://www.durbanscouts.za.net!

Laters