. Durbz Blog: Finally...

Please note that this blog has moved to http://www.marcforrest.com

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Finally...

After much blood, sweat, tears & loads of cursing, they have finally done it...

Believe it or not, I am a Happy Telkom customer.

Its been a long 6 weeks, but today (Sunday !!!) they came and installed the line, and now i'm up and running.

My life at work, is hectic, with 0 time for blogging.
Which means now I have no excuses not to blog, and am sure to make some people happy...

More to come soon... (and this time I promise)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! You on ADSL? BTW: I'm also a KZN resident now (Uvongo), see you around! :)

Michelle said...

YAY! About blerry time too. Look forward to REGULAR postings.

Anonymous said...

A happy Telkom customer?
It should be snowing in Durban!!!