. Durbz Blog: I been tagged....

Please note that this blog has moved to http://www.marcforrest.com

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I been tagged....

Eish, so it would seem a few more people are taking notice at what a pathetic blogger I am, so when I saw Michelle had tagged me, I thought I better do what needs to be done...so here goes...

Three screen names I've had: Gump, Gumpie,Marc(very original)
Three things you like about yourself: Humour, Friendly, ummm
Three things I don't like about myself: Weight, Weight, Weight
Three parts of my heritage: I have never found out anything interesting about heritage, I do recall something about my great gandfather having some connection to Ghandi, if that counts.
Three things that scare me: Small insects, creepy crawlies and spiders
Three of your everyday essentials: Wedding ring, Cellphone and wallet (even though its always bare)
Three things you are wearing right now: shoes, shirt & pant (jeanpant)
Three of my favorite songs: She says(Cutting Jade), Crazy over you(Zen Arcade), Mr Jones (Counting Crows) and tooo many more to mention
Things I want in a relationship: I got everything, and more !!
Two truths and a lie: In no particular order-> I still sometimes send my ex an sms... I once accidentley bumped into someones car and didn't tell them...I have tried drugs...
Three things I can't do without: Cellphone, Internet, My Daughter
Three places you want to go on vacation: Singapore, Disneyland, Dhubai
Three things you just can't do: Sing(I do try), Run (fast), swim in the sea(too sticky)
Three kids names: Mykae, Layla& Kayton
Things you want to do before you die: Bungee jump off bloukraans, Travel round the world, go on a cruise
Three celeb crushes: Kirsten Dunst, hmm I can't think of anyone, except her...aahh..
Three people you want to know these things about:
Rich...! from Jo'Blog - seen as he made the last comment on my blog
Ekapa - Nice Intersting Guy
The Salami from splattermail - Now this is where things could get interesting ??

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yay, you did it! See, blogging isn't that hard if you put your mind to it... :)