. Durbz Blog: Samsung D500

Please note that this blog has moved to http://www.marcforrest.com

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Samsung D500

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ahh, I love every 2 years, even though its a wait, it means Vodacom UPGRADE Time.
So this year I opted for the new samsung SGH-D500
WOW...Is all I can say. It was a toss up between the Sony Erricsson S700i, I decided to take the D500.
And I'm really impressed. This is one of samsungs first phones with Bluetooth support, and after getitng me a new dongle, It works like a bomb. The only thing that you can't do, is upload Java Games. But I searched far and wide and Im glad to say that I found some real boffin, who decided to share his secret of how to do it.

Still got lots of playing to do, but if I come across anything interesting, I will make sure I blog it first :)

Here's to another 2 years of waiting :)

No comments: